We have some exciting news to share with you all!
We are so excited to welcome Monia Tazamoucht, Elemed’s latest team member. Monia joins our recruitment team as a Principal Consultant for our French and Swiss Romande markets.
We’ve asked Monia 20 questions in order for our amazing community to find out more about her.
Here we go!
- Where are you from? From the best place the word in my opinion 😉 South of France (Aix en Provence).
- What is your background? I have a bachelor in Sociology as well as Master in Communication.
- How long have you been in the recruitment world for? I have been working in recruitment for 3 years now.
- Why did you decide to join Elemed over other companies? Elemed is a company which understands what recruitment really means. It’s a company which is not aiming for average but for excellence, every day. I know that while working with them I will be able to overachieve expectations as a consultant, for myself but also for my clients and candidates. Moreover, you can see how structured they are and have values which are in complete alignment with mine. Finally, they are the only company on the market that is specialised in MedTech. So how can you hesitate?
- What will be your mission at Elemed? I will be developing the French and Swiss Romande Markets, finding positions for my candidates and finding the best talents in the market for my clients.
- What’s the most exciting part of your job? It is definitely developing new potential business partners!
- What can people expect from working with you? They will benefit from my expertise and experience. I will share all my knowledge of the French Medical Devices market to help candidates find their dream job and assist clients in hiring the best talents that will fit their expectations.
- What’s something you love about your work? Being able to share my knowledge and give insightful advice to both candidates and clients.
- Are you a coffee or tea person? Definitely TEA! But no British Tea!
- What is your mantra? I recognize everything I have that makes feel happy and am thankful about it.
- Who inspires you? Steve Jobs.
- What animal would you consider your spirit animal? It is the lion (cf to Simba).
- Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies? I like to dance and to cycle.
- What show are you currently binge-watching? The Walking Dead, I love it.
- What’s your favourite thing to do on the weekends? I like to watch Netflix, go shopping, meet with my friends and family, go to the theatre, go to restaurants, go for hikes and cycle.
- What are you most excited about regarding your future at Elemed? The perspective of evolution and the chance to be part of Elemed’s growth.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? Definitely Regarde-moi of Céline Dion or The Spice Girls, Wanna Be
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would say spinach ravioli.
- How would your friends describe you? They would say that I am funny, useful, trustworthy, pleasant and a good listener.
- How many languages do you speak? Only 2 right now but I hope to learn Spanish again one day.
If you would like to find out more about Monia, discuss your hiring needs or see how she can help you find your dream job, get in touch with her now at monia@elemed
Be part of our community
Elemed is Europe’s leading MedTech technical recruiter. We’re a recruitment company that cares about community. Our team helps medical device experts of today become leaders of tomorrow.
Click below to view a selection of openings we’re helping companies around the world fill, with people like you.